Eurocol 920 Europlan Alphy
Product information of the company:
- High-quality, universal, very low-stress setting, self-levelling compound based on alpha-hemihydrate.
- For very high loads.
- For levelling mineral substrates, also less stable substrates, ceramic tiles, natural stone coverings, terrazzo, screwed wood-based panels (V100 P4 - P7, OSB 2 - 4) and prefabricated screeds as well as mastic asphalt, prefabricated screeds and mastic asphalt.
- Can be used in layer thicknesses up to 20 mm, on mastic asphalt up to 8 mm.
- For subsequent flooring work and the laying of parquet.
- Pumpable up to 75 m hose length.
- No ettringite formation on calcium sulphate screeds.
- Chromate-free, therefore skin-friendly.
- The product can be used on underfloor heating and is suitable for use with chair castors according to DIN EN 12529.
- For interior use.
- Very low-emission installation material, certified according to EMICODE EC 1 Plus.
Benefits to environment and health
- low emissions
- low in solvents