Environmentally Friendly Upholstered Furniture (DE-UZ 117)
Healthy Living with the Blue Angel
A living room without upholstery, unthinkable.
Some upholstered furniture can be significant sources of pollutants in indoor environments because of their large surfaces and their long service lives.
Pollutants that may adversely affect the environment and human health usually come from glues, upholstery materials, cover fabrics, or the leather. The Blue Angel for low-emission upholstery indicates that - starting from its production through its entire service life to its recycling and disposal - the piece of furniture causes less impact on environment and health than comparable products without the Blue Angel eco-label.
- COR Sitzmöbel Helmut Lübke GmbH + Co. KG
- Dauphin HumanDesign Group GmbH & Co. KG
- F.-Martin Steifensand Büromöbel GmbH
- Flokk Sp. z o.o
- Interstuhl Büromöbel GmbH & Co. KG
- Klöber GmbH
- KÖHL GmbH
- König + Neurath AG
- Löffler GmbH
- Nowy Styl Deutschland GmbH
- Nowy Styl GmbH
- Rolf Benz AG & Co. KG
- Sedus Stoll AG
- StolComfort GmbH
- TOPSTAR GmbH
- Viasit Bürositzmöbel GmbH
- brühl & sippold GmbH
- himolla Polstermöbel GmbH