Evernote Plus- 100% recycled non coated paper in rolls
Product information of the company:
The Evernote Plus writing paper shows a subtle balance between its different characteristics :
- A total homogeneity of the fibres which compose it so that the printed lines are at the same time clean and discreet, so that the writing is soft there.
- A hue white enough so that the written text appears clearly, but whose level does not dazzle the eyes.
- Grammage gradually increased to 90g/m², for true opacity, good tear resistance and still easy folding.
- A satin finish with perfect regularity so that the feather glides easily, but not too accentuated so that the ballpoint does not slip.
- A perfect absorption so that the ink and felt-tip do not drink but leave the paper "in love" with the ink.
Benefits to the Environment
- low use of energy and water in the manufacturing process
- made from 100% waste paper
- particularly low level of harmful materials