König + Neurath JET.III task chair and counter chair in accordance with appendix
Inspired by nature, the JET.III swivel chair combines organic back design with convincing stability. Its design language exudes dynamic lightness and sets visual accents. The filigree connections in the back construction are reminiscent of the rib structure of a leaf. They ensure high stability and guarantee a load capacity of up to 150 kg. The shape of the backrest is based on the spine. The adjustment option for the height of the backrest and headrest is harmoniously, almost invisibly, integrated into the design of the backrest. The newly developed synchronous mechanism with two-stage seat and backrest pre-tilt as well as quick weight adjustment supports a flowing movement sequence. Weight adjustment, seat height, seat and backrest tilt as well as backrest locking can be intuitively adjusted with just two buttons. JET.III can be highly customized and ergonomically adjusted. The seat, neckrest, backrest, armrests and lumbar support can be easily adjusted to meet a wide range of needs while seated. Neck support and clothes hanger can be retrofitted at any time. Two upholstery hardnesses offer a high level of seating comfort.
- Synchronous mechanism with combined quick weight adjustment and seat height adjustment.
- Seat tilt and backrest tilt adjustment via two-stage tilt cone (4° and 8°) and limitation of the opening angle in four stages
- Height-adjustable backrest
- Four armrest variants
- Lumbar support continuously adjustable in height and depth independently of the backrest and retrofittable
- Neck support adjustable in height and depth and retrofittable, also in combination with clothes hange
- for persons 45 to 150 kg
- Awarded with the ICONIC Award