PCI PAR 362 Pulver-Parkettkleber
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- Awarded the German eco label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Low in chromates; Giscode ZP 1.
- Little water required for mixing.
- Rapid crystalline water binding, controlled swelling effect on the parquet wood.
- Fast setting.
- High adhesive strength.
- Hard adhesive bed with plasto-elastic properties.
- Suitable for levelling minor irregularities in the surface.
- Suitable as a filling base coat on wooden floors.
- Insensitive to frost during transport and storage.
Fields of application:
- Powder adhesive for floors in the interior.
- For gluing
- laminated on-edge parquet to EN 14 761
- solid parquet elements to EN 13 226
- solid lamparquet products to EN 13 227
- solid wood overlay flooring elements to EN 13 228
- mosaic parquet elements to EN 13 488
- multi-layer parquet elements to EN 13 489.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- Suitable for gluing PCI DU 903 FH sound reducing underlay.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment