eh assembly template 1 - 2 leaf door elements craft 4.0
Patent description: eh-Zargenfix Summary: Door frames in the wall
T-mounting system for door frames (standard frames) and (special frames) 1-leaf. and 2-flag.
consisting of: 2 system drilling templates eh-TML = door wall reveal;
eh-TFU = lining board; also known as a frame.
eh-TLM drilling template for concrete / brick wall; Rigips / wooden stud wall; trade fair construction;
* Suitable for all standard door frame systems from various door manufacturers and joiner's doors.
* suitable for all standard frames / flush-closing doors as well as WE and fire protection doors.
After placing and aligning the fasteners in the wall, the first step is complete.
Once prepared, it can be used again and again, e.g. exhibitions and trade fair construction.
* very quick disassembly.
* Also ideal for floor grinding / replacement or painting / wall filling.
eh-TFU Drilling template Lining board Rear side = outside of frame mirror-inverted to eh-MTL
the eh-Zargenfix fittings are screwed on according to the pre-drilling system,
The door frame is pushed into the door opening, lifted and snaps into the fastening system.
The door frame is now 100% fixed and plumb, also anchored in accordance with DIN standards.
* If necessary, it can be foamed or sealed with compriband. WE doors. (Not necessary due to the tight fit of the door frame // possibly glue in the compriband as a sealing tape).
* No wedges and spreaders required - always free passage even during assembly.
* Door frame can be loaded immediately and the door leaf can be hung. The door installation is thus finished except for ancillary work such as attaching decorative cladding, as well as mounting the handle, possibly: ´ Frame sealing to the floor covering (sealing)All fasteners are invisible. Fitting part: overall height 6.5mm snap-in height: 7mm (up to +12mm additionally.)
* Door frame can be removed from the wall in less than 60 seconds.
eh assembly templates for sliding doors Craft 4.0
Patent description eh - Zargenfix Summary: Sliding door in the wall
eh mounting system for sliding doors (standard frames) 1-leaf. and 2-wing in the wall consisting of:
2-system drilling template eh-SML = sliding door wall reveal;
eh-SFU 1 = lining board / SFU 2 = 1/2 (frame part) outside.
eh-SML drilling template for concrete / brick wall; Rigips / wooden stud wall; trade fair construction;
* suitable for door frame systems of various doors - manufacturers, as well as carpenter doors;
* suitable for all standard, standard, special frames and special dimensions.
* System drilling template centers the frame fit exactly to the guide rail.
* eh floor guide below - adjusts itself in the middle of the frame, does not need to be dowelled and aligned in the floor. Risk areas such as: underfloor heating - marble - parquet are eliminated.
* After setting and aligning the fastening parts in the wall, the first step is complete. Prepared once, can be used again and again, e.g. for exhibitions and trade fair construction.
* very quick disassembly.
* Ideal for floor - sanding / replacement / painting / wall filling.
eh-SFU drilling template for lining board (rear)-(outside) mirror-inverted to eh-SML
After the system pre-drilling, the eh-Zargenfix fittings are screwed on, the SFU1 frame is pushed into the door opening, lifted and snaps into the fastening system.
* the ½ door frame with bumper bar is now 100% fixed and vertical, also anchored in accordance with DIN standards,
* foam can be added if necessary. (not necessary because of the fixed seat).
* No wedges or spreaders required - always free passage, even during assembly.
* As the next step, the sliding door is hung in the guide system, the guide gap is centered and fixed at the top. Drilling system - basic setting is 50mm between the two frames.
* Sliding door leaf at the bottom centers itself in the middle thanks to the eh sliding door fix guide. Frame STU2 is now pushed into the wall opening, lifted and snaps into the fastening system exactly opposite, mirror-inverted to frame part STU1 and is now also 100% fixed. Sliding door installation is thus complete except for secondary work such as attaching decorative cladding on both sides; Possibly: frame sealing to the floor covering (sealing)
All fasteners are invisible. Fitting part: overall height 6.5mm snap-in height: only 7mm (up to +12mm additionally.)
* Sliding door installation in less than half - earlier time also more accurate and better.
* Second frame part STU2 (= loose part) can be dismantled in less than 60 seconds.
!! required to readjust the door if the floor construction sinks over time !!
** We reserve the right to make any colour, technical and dimensional changes to the design **
Our new developments are protected by: German patents - German designs - and partly by EU design patents.