PCI VG 2 Universal-Vorstrich
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS.
- Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Solvent free to TRGS 610; Giscode D1.
- EU 2004/42/IIA(g)(50/30): < 7 g/l
- Can be diluted with water 1 : 2 depending on substrate.
- Only little splashing during the application.
- Coloured yellow-orange for good coverage control.
- Prevents blowholes forming and rapid drying when levelling the substrate.
Fields of application:
- Dispersion primer for floors in the interior.
- For priming prior to the application of floor levellers and fairing coats, also when subsequently gluing parquet flooring.
- For priming on
- absorbent substrates such as cement screed, calcium sulphate screed or magnesite screed
- mastic asphalt screed
- non-absorbent substrates such as tiles and coatings
- Terrazzo floors
- particle boards, OSB boards and wooden floorboards
- substrates with waterproof residues from dispersion adhesives and reaction resin adhesives.
- Suitable as filling base coat on wooden floorboards, particle boards and ceramic tiles after adding it to PCI STL 39 non-sag fairing coat.
- Suitable for the use on ships; meets the requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 96/98/EC.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment