HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw
The HP multifunction laser printer HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw is awarded with the Blue Angel according to DE-UZ 219 in Germany for meeting more than 100 strict criteria. The Blue Angel User Information for this device and further HP printing systems can also be accessed >> here on the HP website.
Certification of HP LaserJet Tank printers according to the award criteria DE-UZ 219 is conducted with original HP Toner Reload Kits only. If HP LaserJet Tank printers are operated with non-HP toners, HP cannot ensure compliance with the respective award criteria.
Print/copy speed: up to 22 pages per minute
Safety and the environment
The HP LaserJet Tank MFP 2604sdw offers a wide variety of safety and environmental features. The device fulfils a multitude of requirements of the ‘HP Design for Environment’ programme as well as of the following eco criteria:
- Energy: meets criteria of Energy Star® | The power consumption of a device depends on its features and use.
- Emissions: low emissions in accordance with DE-UZ 219; contribution to indoor air concentrations far below relevant international standards (German AGW, Europ. BOELV, US PEL).
- Noise: low noise emissions in accordance with DE-UZ 219.
- Paper use: suited for the use of recycled paper acc. to EN 12281; paper-saving option with duplex printing.
- Return and recycling: free return and recycling of original HP Toner Reload Kits via the ‘HP Planet Partners Programme’.
- Longevity: availability of exchange and spare parts for at least five years after end of production.
HP Europe, B.V., Amsterdam (only DE, AT, CH, FR, UK, IE, SE, DK, FI, NO, BE, NL, LU)