HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E78330dn (8GR97A)
The HP multifunction colour laser printing system HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E78330dn (8GR97A) is awarded with the Blue Angel according to DE-UZ 205 in Germany for meeting more than 100 strict criteria. The Blue Angel User Information for this and further HP printing systems can also be accessed >> here on the HP website.
Certification of HP printing systems according to the award criteria DE-UZ 205 is conducted with original HP cartridges only. This includes HP toner cartridges as well as HP ink cartridges. If HP printing systems are operated with non-HP cartridges, HP cannot ensure compliance with the respective award criteria.
Print/copy speed: up to 30 pages per minute
Safety and the environment
The HP Color LaserJet Managed MFP E78330dn (8GR97A) offers a wide variety of safety and environmental features. The printing system fulfils a multitude of requirements of the ‘HP Design for Environment’ programme as well as of the following eco criteria:
- Energy: meets criteria of Energy Star® | The power consumption of a device depends on its features and use.
- Emissions: low emissions according to DE-UZ 205; contribution to indoor air concentrations far below relevant international standards (German AGW, Europ. BOELV, US PEL).
- Noise: low noise emissions in accordance with DE-UZ 205.
- Paper use: suited for the use of recycled paper acc. to EN 12281; paper-saving option with duplex printing.
- Return and recycling: free return and recycling of original HP toner cartridges via the ‘HP Planet Partners Programme’.
- Longevity: availability of exchange and spare parts for at least five years after end of production.