CWS Stoffhandtuchspender der Linien PureLine, ParadiseLine, BestLine, ClassicLine, IndustryLine, Novoclean
Towel rolls made of fabric are not only convenient for drying hands, but also hygienic in the dispenser system. Thanks to our unique 2-chamber system, every user always enjoys a clean, individual piece of fabric to dry freshly washed hands. Our devices are easy to operate, whether sensor-controlled or manual. In our service cycle, the fabric rolls of the towel dispensers are washed and reused up to 100 times. CWS cotton towel dispensers in offices or public washrooms are most likely the most hygienic and, compared to paper towel dispensers, the most environmentally friendly way of drying hands.
- Fresh part of the roll is always separated from the used fabric; the system is certified by the Hygiene Institute Berlin Search Care
- Automatic retraction of the used towel part
- Easy changing of the towel roll thanks to the "Easy Loading" system
- Available in different color variations
- Practical level indicator in the towel dispensers
- 100% cotton towel rolls with OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification
- Cleaning and control of cotton towel rolls according to ISO 9001 and RABC 14065; damaged rolls are repaired or discarded and reused as raw material for cleaning rags
- Optimal alternative to rising paper prices, replaces up to 22,000 paper towels and produces 95% less waste
CWS Hygiene Belgie N.V.