Product information of the company:
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 26 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6300 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 7-inch colour LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP *1
- Optional single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Short warm up time helps reduce energy consumption and improve productivity
- Optional OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable MS Office files (pptx, xlsx, docx) and searchable PDFs
The MX-M2630 A3 black and white device offers a range of options and upgrades making it adaptable to your future needs. It optimises productivity and is ideal for any busy workgroup that needs high performance, high quality output and versatility.
The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents on a main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected network-ready devices *1. Optional workflow enhancing features include Single Sign-On cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via Wi-Fi or NFC, USB direct printing of MS Office files, OCR for scan to searchable PDF and Scan to Office.
A tiltable 7” colour LCD touchscreen provides the ability to drag and drop frequently used icons for simple customisation of the home screen and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including an advanced preview feature.
Print and copy speeds of up to 26 ppm in black & white, a built-in 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder and a scan speed of up to 80 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity; while 600 x 600 dpi print resolution, our halftone process control ensures consistently high image quality from the first page to the last. A maximum paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and support for a wide range of media (up to A3W and 300 gsm) enables this device to handle varied output requirements with ease. And a variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility.
The MX-M2630 uses Sharp's latest energy-saving technology. A rapid warm up time and low power consumption aim to save money and support your environmental objectives.
*1 - Requires MX-HD16 if MX-M2630 is set as the primary device.
Benefits to the Environment
- low energy consumption
- low emissions and noise