HP Neverstop Laser 1000a
Product information of the company:
The HP laser printer HP Neverstop Laser 1000a is awarded with the Blue Angel according to DE-UZ 205 in Germany for meeting more than 100 strict criteria. The Blue Angel User Information for this device and further HP printing systems can also be accessed >> here on the HP website.
Certification of HP Neverstop printers according to the award criteria DE-UZ 205 is conducted with original HP toner supply units only. If HP Neverstop printers are operated with non-HP toner supply units, HP cannot ensure compliance with the respective award criteria.
Print speed: up to 20 pages per minute
Safety and the environment
The HP Neverstop Laser 1000a offers a wide variety of safety and environmental features. The device fulfils a multitude of requirements of the ‘HP Design for Environment’ programme as well as of the following eco criteria:
- Energy: meets criteria of Energy Star® | The power consumption of a device depends on its features and use.
- Emissions: low emissions according to DE-UZ 205; contribution to indoor air concentrations far below relevant international standards (German AGW, Europ. BOELV, US PEL).
- Noise: low noise emissions in accordance with DE-UZ 205.
- Paper use: suited for the use of recycled paper acc. to EN 12281; paper-saving option with duplex printing.
- Return and recycling: free return and recycling of original toner supply units of the above mentioned printer via the ‘HP Planet Partners Programme’.
- Longevity: availability of exchange and spare parts for at least five years after end of production.
Benefits to the Environment
- low energy consumption
- low emissions and noise