HP Color LaserJet Managed E65050dn
Product information of the company:
DIN-A4 Colour Laser Printer • Duplex printing: automatically • Print speed: up to 47 ppm
The HP laser printing device HP Color LaserJet Managed E65050dn is awarded with the Blue Angel according to RAL-UZ 205 and meets over 100 strict criteria (click here to see the >> Blue Angel User Information). The Blue Angel User Information for this and further HP devices can also be accessed >> here on the HP website.
Original HP printing supplies
- HP 655A Black (CF450A), yield (mono): appr. 12,500 pages²
- HP 655A Cyan (CF451A), yield (colour): appr. 10,500 pages²
- HP 665A Magenta (CF453A), yield (colour): appr. 10,500 pages²
- HP 655A Yellow (CF452A), yield (colour): appr. 10,500 pages²
Please note that HP laser printing systems are always tested with HP Original toner cartridges. Thus, HP can only ensure compliance of its certified devices with the Blue Angel criteria when they are operated with original supplies.
Safety and the environment
The HP Color LaserJet Managed E65050dn features an environmentally friendly and safe design. The printing system fulfils a wide range of requirements like for example of the ‘HP Design for Environment Program’ as well as of the following eco criteria:
- Energy: meets criteria of Energy Star® | The power consumption of a device depends on its features and use. For more information, please click here to see the >> Blue Angel User Information
- Emissions: low emissions according to RAL-UZ 205; contribution to indoor air concentrations far below relevant international standards (German AGW, Europ. BOELV, US PEL)
- Noise: low noise emissions in accordance with RAL-UZ 205; declared sound power level during monochrome print mode: 67.1 dB³
- Paper use: suited for the use of recycled paper*; equipped with paper-saving automatic duplex printing option
- Return and recycling: free return and recycling of HP Original toner cartridges via the ‘HP Planet Partners Program’
- Longevity: availability of exchange and spare parts for at least five years after end of production
¹ Measured according to ISO/IEC 24734, except from the first few test documents. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. The exact print speed depends on the system configuration, the software, the driver, and the complexity of the respective document. ² Estimated average yield based on ISO/IEC 19798. Actual yields may vary considerably depending on content of printed pages and other factors. For details, please see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. ³ Measurements and declarations according to RAL-UZ 205. * Corresponding to EN 12281.
Benefits to the Environment
- low energy consumption
- low emissions and noise