Dry mortar for masonry
Low-Emission Internal Plasters
Due to the large surface areas they cover internal plasters have a very high potential for negative impact on the indoor air quality.
The Blue Angel for low-emission internal plasters is a perfect tool to help the consumer discover an alternative that poses no health risk. The Blue Angel eco-label may be awarded to mineral and resin-bonded internal plasters that outgas only very small amounts of organic compounds into the indoor air.
Possible health hazards can be minimized by the use of low-emission Blue Angel eco-labelled products.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- Safe to use in the living environment because low-emission
- Plasticizer content is less than 0.1 %
- Preservatives are reduced to a minimum
- Individual counselling is offered to those who suffer from an allergy
- Additional information on how to protect oneself when applying a mineral internal plaster
|HECK Wall Systems GmbH, Germany (1)|
|Rajasil KFP OWA (Kalkfeinputz ohne Wasserabweisung)|
|SAKRET GmbH, Germany (1)|
|Sakret Kalk-Innenputz KIP Art.Nr.: 100555 (30 kg Sackware), Art.Nr.: 205597 (Siloware)|
|SAKRET Trockenbaustoffe, Germany (4)|
|SAKRET Kalk-Innenputz KIP, Artikel- Nr. 40403000|
|SAKRET Rapid SLR - Artikel-Nr. 40523030|
|SAKRET Reinkalk-Innenputz RK-IP, Artikel- Nr. 40903300|
|SAKRET Wandheizputz WHP Artikelnummer 40303003|
|Schaefer Krusemark GmbH & Co. KG, Germany (3)|
|stucco pompeji GmbH, Germany (1)|
|stucco gesso Farbtöne sp 01, sp 09, sp 12|