Low-Emission Internal Plasters
Due to the large surface areas they cover internal plasters have a very high potential for negative impact on the indoor air quality.
The Blue Angel for low-emission internal plasters is a perfect tool to help the consumer discover an alternative that poses no health risk. The Blue Angel eco-label may be awarded to mineral and resin-bonded internal plasters that outgas only very small amounts of organic compounds into the indoor air.
Possible health hazards can be minimized by the use of low-emission Blue Angel eco-labelled products.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- Safe to use in the living environment because low-emission
- Plasticizer content is less than 0.1 %
- Preservatives are reduced to a minimum
- Individual counselling is offered to those who suffer from an allergy
- Additional information on how to protect oneself when applying a mineral internal plaster
At the following companies you will find products with the Blue Angel