PCI SSP 33 Schnell-Spachtelmasse
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS R.
- Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Low in chromates; Giscode ZP 1.
- Dust reduced; reduced development of dust when opening, pouring and mixing the product.
- Self levelling, can be applied with surface scraper in upright position.
- Fast curing, walkable after approx. 60 minutes, grindable after approx. 90 minutes.
Fields of application:
- For indoor use.
- Cementitious leveller for smoothing and levelling floors prior to the installation of
- textile flooring and resilient flooring
- parquet flooring or laminate flooring to be glued.
- For producing smooth and level surfaces.
- For levelling
- cementitious substrates
- calcium sulphate screeds
- magnesite screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds
- ceramic tiles
- Without primer suitable for levelling substrates with
- an impermeable, firmly bonding, waterproof and hard adhesive bed
- new mastic asphalt screeds scattered with sand
- cementitious substrates (from normal to low absorbency).
- For layer thickness from 0.5 to 10 mm; for parquet or laminate flooring to be glued from 2 to 10 mm; for mastic asphalt screeds from 2 to 5 mm.
- Suitable for
- underfloor heating
- exposure to chair castors (from 1 mm minimum layer thickness).
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment