Eurocol 960 Europlan Super
Product information of the company:
- Very high-quality, universal, very low-stress setting, self-levelling compound, cement-based.
- For very high loads.
- For levelling mineral subfloors, ceramic tiles, natural stone coverings, terrazzo, screwed wood-based panels (V100 P4 - P7, OSB 2 - 4) and fixed planks as well as mastic asphalt.
- Can also be used as a substrate under Eurocol Surface products.
- Can be used in layer thicknesses up to 20 mm, on mastic asphalt up to 5 mm.
- For subsequent floor covering work and the laying of parquet.
- Can be stretched with up to 30% 846 Europlan Sand, grain size 0.4 - 1.0 mm (not for parquet work).
- The product can be used on underfloor heating and is suitable for use with chair castors according to DIN EN 12529.
- For interior use.
- Very low emission laying material, certified according to EMICODE EC 1 Plus.
Benefits to environment and health
- low emissions
- low in solvents