Eurocol 611 Eurostar Lino Plus
Product information of the company:
- High quality, strong, resin-free, dispersion-based adhesive.
- With high initial bonding strength and enhanced open time.
- Wet-set adhesive with very fast setting and high adhesion power.
- For installation of linoleum in sheets and tiles, cork, sisal, needle felt and textile øoor coverings with different backings, woven carpets, vinyl composite øoor coverings.
- For laying on standard-compliant, fully levelled, absorbent subøoors.
- Up to 25 % lower adhesive consumption than market standard products.
- Linoleum and carpet adhesive, which is characterised by extremely low consumption and therefore leads to a fast re-drying of the installed floor.
- Low consumption and high solids content result in less inøuence on the indentation behaviour of linoleum.
- The product can be used on underfloor heating.
- Suitable for use with chair castors according to DIN EN 12529.
- For indoor use. Very low VOC emission. EMICODE EC 1 Plus.
- Emission tested construction product according to DIBt principles.
Benefits to environment and health
- low emissions
- low in solvents