Thomsit RS FIX Reparaturfeinspachtel
Product information of the company:
for rapid smoothing/filling (layer thickness 0–4 mm) and for fixing metal brackets
Features and benefits:
- Can be applied to a "feather edge"
Excellent surface finish
Extremely rapid drying to receive coverings
- Suitable for most substrates
Fields of application:
Very fine, rapid-setting cement-based repair and scratch mortar of high polymer content for smoothing over surface imperfections or trowel marks, for filling small surface defects and joints in tiled floors or boarded floors and for fixing metal brackets. For levelling height differences and transitions. Thomsit RS FIX can be used on:
- screeds and concrete
dry screed elements
- tiles and slabs
- natural stone and terrazzo
- chipboards, OSB and plywood
- old substrates with well-bonded, waterproof adhesive residues and levelling compounds.
Only use in dry indoor areas. Thomsit RS FIX meets the highest requirements for occupational safety, indoor air quality and environmental compatibility.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment