Thomsit RS 88 Renovier-Ausgleich
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
For steps, podia and screed holes
- Adjustable consistency for levelling and filling jobs
- Rapidly ready for coverings, irrespective of layer thickness
- Low-stress formulation
- High final strength
Fields of application:
Thomsit RS 88 is a universal, levelling compound that can be used for building norm-conforming substrates and produces layers of 1 - 100 mm in one operation. Its consistency can be adjusted - from non-slump to paste-like - by changing the amount of gauging water.
- Suitable for repairing concrete floors and screeds,
- for filling holes and dents,
- for levelling steps and podia.
Only use in dry indoor areas. Do not use for levelling large areas or for producing wearing surfaces. Thomsit RS88 meets the highest requirements for occupational safety, indoor air quality and environmental compatibility.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment