PCI USP 32 S Universal-Spachtelmasse
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS R.
Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Low in chromates; Giscode ZP 1.
- Dust reduced; low development of dust when opening, pouring and mixing the product.
- Self levelling, can be applied by surface scraper in upright position.
- Walkable after approx. 2 hours.
Fields of application:
- For indoor use.
- Cementitious leveller for smoothing and levelling floors prior to the installation of
- textile flooring and resilient flooring,
- parquet flooring or laminate flooring to be glued.
- For producing smooth and level surfaces.
- cementitious substrates
- calcium sulphate screeds
- magnesite screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds
- non-absorbent substrates.
- For layer thickness from 0.5 to 40 mm; for parquet flooring or laminate flooring to be glued from 2 to 40 mm; on mastic asphalt screeds from 2 to 5 mm.
It is possible to blend PCI USP 32 S with silica sand when layer thickness exceeds 20 mm, but it is not necessary.
- Suitable for
- underfloor heating
- exposure to chair castors at a layer thickness of min. 1 mm.
- Suitable for the use on ships; meets the requirements of Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 96/98/EC.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment