PCI STL 39 Standfeste Spachtelmasse leicht
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS R.
- Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Low in chromates; Giscode ZP 1.
- Creamy consistency, non-sag properties.
- Fast curing, grindable and able to be covered after approx. 1 hour.
- High yield, low consumption.
Fields of application:
For indoor use.
- Prior to the installation of
- textile flooring and resilient flooring
- parquet flooring or laminate flooring to be glued.
- Cementitious fairing coat for levelling hollows, holes, irregular substrates and for producing inclined surfaces on
- cementitious substrates
- calcium sulphate screeds
- magnesite screeds
- mastic asphalt screeds
- particle boards
- wooden floors
- ceramic tiles
- For repairing treads and risers.
- For layer thickness from 0.5 to 50 mm.
- Suitable for
- underfloor heating
- exposure to chair castors (from 1 mm minimum layer thickness).
- Suitable as filling base coat on timber floors, particle boards and ceramic tiles when adding PCI VG 2 multi-use primer during the mixing process.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment