PCI HSP 34 Holzboden-Spachtelmasse
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions PLUS, GEV-EMICODE EC 1 PLUS R.
- Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Low in chromates; Giscode ZP 1.
- Dust reduced; reduced development of dust when opening, pouring and mixing the product.
- Fibre reinforced, reduces formation of cracks.
- Self levelling, can be applied with surface scraper in upright position.
- Walkable after approx. 3 hours.
Fields of application:
- For indoor use.
- Cementitious leveller for smoothing and levelling floors prior to the installation of
- textile flooring and resilient flooring,
- parquet flooring or laminate flooring
to be glued.
- For producing smooth and level surfaces.
- For levelling
- wooden floors
- particle boards
- OSB boards.
- Suitable for levelling concrete floors, cement screeds, calcium sulphate screeds, magnesite screeds, mastic asphalt screeds as well as ceramic tiles or coatings.
- Suitable as filler and performance grout for warm water underfloor heating system recommended for a thin-layer bedding.
- For layer thickness from 3 to 60 mm.
- Suitable for
- underfloor heating
- exposure to chair castors.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment