PCI DKK 392 Dispersions-Kontaktkleber
Product information of the company:
Features and benefits:
- Very low emissions, GEV-EMICODE EC 1.
- Awarded the environmental label "Blauer Engel" due to low emissions (RAL UZ 113).
- Solvent free to TRGS 610; Giscode D 1.
- Fields of application similar to neoprene contact adhesives containing solvents.
- High initial bond and adhesive strength.
- Adhesive can be applied to coverings/baseboards the day before the application.
- Very good workability with roller and paint brush.
Fields of application:
- Dispersion contact adhesive for the interior.
- For treads and risers.
- For repair of floorings.
- For contact gluing of
- baseboards made of soft PVC or natural rubber
- nosing of stairs and concave baseboards made of PVC, linoleum and natural rubber
- textile floorings (tufted, woven and nonwoven)
- floorings made of design PVC, PVC and CV
- linoleum floorings
- natural rubber floorings
- cork floorings.
- For contact gluing of rebound walls and suitable textile floorings on walls and ceilings.
- Suitable for
- underfloor heating
- exposure to chair castors in accordance with DIN EN 12 529
- cleaning by wet shampooing and spray extraction.
Benefits to Environment and Health
- low emissions
- low in solvents
- no adverse impact on health in the living environment